Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Cooking Presentation in Ljubljana, Slovenia

Last year I had an interesting cooking presentation in Health Food Store at City center in Ljubljana, Slovenia. The presentation was a part of my tour with Slovenian EU European Voluntary Service Project "Food for Life", for which I work as an active member, and which is serving only pure vegetarian meals. I was engaged to cook for children at kindergarten and for VIP persons like Japanese ambassador. On this presentation I was cooking in public and presenting healthy ingredients like miso, shoyu, moong dhal, basmati brown rice, quinoa, buckwheat, tofu, sprouts, organic fruits and vegetables. I was explaining what are the benefits for our health if we use these type of ingredients for our everyday cooking, then I was showing how easy the process of preparing and cooking is, and people could taste the final result on the end of presentation.










No comments: